Thule TR-1 Pack n Pedal Tour Rack
Formerly known as the Freeload Tour Rack, the Thule Pack 'n Pedal can be attached pretty well anywhere to any bike. On the suspension fork; on the rear triangle of a dual-suspension bike. It opens up new possibilities for carrying luggage on a mountain bike. The Tour version of the Pack 'n Pedal rack has a flat top and can be used to hang panniers on. For large panniers, add the optional side frames for extra support.
Shipping Weight: 1400g.
- This rack includes the Tour Deck (flat version).
- Designed for touring on and off road.
- Designed to integrate perfectly with Pack 'n Pedal panniers.
- Will support some other panniers directly; large or flexible panniers may require the additional pannier frame.
- Set includes heat treated 6061 aluminium frame, tour deck and all hardware, tools and instructions required for fitting and removal from the bike.
- The Pack 'n Pedal is the world's first fully adjustable bicycle carrier rack that can be fitted to the front or rear of all types of bicycles, including full-suspension mountain bikes. This innovation is a major breakthrough for load-carrying on mountain bikes, especially in off-road touring situations. It works with any type of frame material.
- Originating in New Zealand, home to some of the most challenging and beautiful off-road touring destinations, the Pack 'n Pedal system provides you with a truly flexible platform for adventure.
- Pack 'n Pedal lets you remove the load from your back and mount it directly to your bike, giving you more freedom to enjoy the ride.
- The Pack 'n Pedal System:
- Can be fitted to the fork (front) or seat stays (rear) of your bike in minutes.
- Is lightweight at only 990g.
- Supports panniers, backpacks, dry bags, tents and more.
- Has secure, tough construction and is rated to 25kg (top) or 18kg (side) in rough off-road use.
- Offers silent and vibration-free performance, even over the roughest terrain.
- The removable deck allows other Pack 'n Pedal carrying accessories to be fitted easily.
- The patented attachment system allows you to quickly fit, remove or swap racks between bikes.
- The Pack 'n Pedal rack is fully re-buildable with all components available individually.